Tuesday 19 November 2013

One of those days.............

Today my inquiry came to life....... I questioned for real the differences between freelance and school teaching. Would THAT lesson have been easier if I hadn't had to fulfil curriculum guidelines, objectives, assessment etc. would the expectations have been different and would it have made it easier to engage the boys and enjoy the lesson????? Would I have coped better with the QTS training or was it just one of those days when engaging students was just a challenge. Discussion with my boss helped but no solutions found. Should my planning be different. There is no doubt that I find involving levels in every lesson a challenge and I feel restricted at times to fit everything in. There must be a way................... So I'm gonna put it down to ONE OF THOSE DAYS and move onto tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment