Sunday 21 April 2013

Developing My Line of inquiry

Having read all the readers and many blogs, I am still at a loss as to what to choose as my topic of interest. I keep changing my mind and time is running out. I need to stop challenging myself about the fact that this should have been done by now and just get on with it!!

Having read Emma Hughes's blog, she completed the course last year. http://emmahughes7.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/4a-back-to-start-developing-my-line-of.html

It has struck me that I and many people around me have had to deal with the transition from Freelance dance teacher to School teacher and how we deal with adapting to the constraints of the Curriculum and school's policy. It is an issue that I have struggled and fought against and know others that feel the same. This predominantly is an issue for those of us that come under the heading of 'unqualified teachers' within school because although dance qualified do not hold QTS status. Completing a PGCE or GTP programme prepares you for this but we have yet to go through that training.

I like this idea...... Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment