Tuesday 11 December 2012

I will keep up to date with my blogg
I will keep up to date with my blogg.........

Finally I have completed some more work, maybe less sleepless nights now and keeping on-top of things. It has been an interesting few months......

7months pregnant, full teaching timetable, choreographing a County Team, performances (obviously not personally, this belly is not a good look), pressures of performance management and lesson observations and finally last week..... the dreaded OFSTED.  (Violins anyone)

I have made it through and although the end of term can not come quick enough, I need to get my priorities sorted. So Uni work it is.... or mayb I should be thinking about becoming an outstanding teachers, but then at some point I have to think about preparing for the new arrival, or mayb I'll just crack up...... no not an option.

so here I am 'Manning up' and getting on with it. but how to start the Critical Reflection................

Good luck everyone. Ramble over.

No comments:

Post a Comment